We offer the following to be rented out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Round tables (11 count)*
- Long rectangular tables (5 count)
- Fold-out chairs (88 count)*
- Double-sided poster easels (24 count) –> Poster easels cannot be removed from the Coverdell Building
The round tables, chairs, and easels are all located in the basement of the Coverdell Building in Storage Room 4. To access the equipment, please use the Loading Dock Freight Elevator. Using this elevator, proceed to the Lower Level (LL) and find storage room 04 which is immediately to the left once you exit the elevator in the basement (see map for details). To access the storage closet, pull handles directly toward yourself. To prop the doors open, please use the cylindrical tubes on the floor.
Long tables are located in the first floor catering room. All equipment must be returned to its original location once your event is complete. Please make sure to stack everything as neatly as possible when you have finished. This is to ensure the longevity of the equipment and to maximize space in the storage closet. Failure to do so could result in future requests being denied.
At least two people are needed to move the equipment, so please plan your staff and time appropriately.
- In the past, BTSI allowed various units to transport the poster boards to and from Coverdell for various events. As of summer 2019, this is no longer permitted. This is because they have been returned damaged. To ensure the longevity of the easels, they are ONLY to be used in the Coverdell building. Please do not ask if a special allowance can be made in your particular case.
- Any damage to the rental equipment will be paid for by the unit renting the equipment.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
*The round tables accommodate 6-8 chairs comfortably.